Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HELP

Why do my posts post like hours after I have actually posted them? My last post I published at around 1am didn't appear in google reader until an hour ago? What the heck? What am I doing wrong? Oh and come to think of it, why am I getting so many error messages when pulling up other's blogs? I get *Internet explorer could not open such and such website* and then it closes it automatically! GRRR!!

Help meee!

Water is being consumed in mass quantities as I type and breakfast was good and done. The bagel + cream cheese + coffee + cream.

Until later.

XO Kristen

1 comment :

  1. If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one. I will read a post and hours later come back to find it saying that it's only an hour old in my blog reader; it does this with several different blogs. It also does this in my blogroll. I think Blogger has some glitches in the matrix :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...