Friday, December 31, 2010

IN ALLANS WORDS...

My New Years's resolution is to stop the BULLSHIT!

My body has already started without me what with all the purging and not much consumption.

I'm still a bit queasy today but in a way that's ok. I figure anything that disuades me from eating is good. When the queasiness goes away pure self control will have to take over 100%. No IFs, ANDs or BUTs.

The plan for today includes shopping, playing with my girls, relaxing and later tonight maybe playing some cards with my family as we bring in the New Year.

I hope you all have a fantastic New Year regardless of how you bring it in and may 2011 bring you fantastic things!

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments :

  1. Happy New Year! Glad to hear you are recovering . ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with those words of his! (except for the fact that I don't swear).

    Sounds like a good day! We're doing similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Stop the Insanity! You will do it. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your feeling better. Here's to a great new year. A year to do what you know you need to do, to do what you know you must and a year to enjoy what the Lord has given you.
    Take care and God Bless you my friend. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year to you too !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most important thing you can do for your family and yourself is to get healthy. You can do this, and these folks are watching !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! I know you can do anything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...