Thursday, December 30, 2010

NEW YEAR ANTICIPATION + SANTA RETURNS?

I don't know what it is about the new year that brings me so much excitement. I know it's not really a 'new beginning' or a 'clean slate'. In reality it is just another day where the sun rises and sets and time moves forward. I know I am just fooling myself with the perception of the newness and freshness, but 1/1/11 feels like something new and fresh. It feels like a new beginning and a clean slate. I am excited to 'start again' regardless of where the starting begins (weight wise). I am excited about the excitement and the renewed motivation. Like I said, I know it's all in my head. I get that. But I'm still excited. 2 more days!!

Santa made a 2nd visit to my laundry room this morning. Randomly, sitting upon the washing machine were these beauties. Honestly, I don't know if they're for me or who they are actually from, but I was excited to see them none-the-less. I hope they're for me...?


On that note, I must make lunch for my lil chiquis.

XO Kristen

5 comments :

  1. *jealous*

    I -love- waterbottles, I wold have 47 of them if these was room in my house. Where did those come from, is it listed on the box anywhere, I have birthday coming up and I would love to be able to drop some hints at Jeeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have such a thing for water bottles! I hope they're for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool - they're for you now.

    I feel the same way. I know it's just another day, but I find it exciting all the same. First time I've seen 1/1/11 written...looks strange

    PS - saw a typo - couldn't leave it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...