Friday, December 10, 2010

PHOTOS & A LOSS

281.6 last week
275.2 today
Loss of 6.4lbs

And a photo of my hair which while I think looks nice has taken over my head.


For comparison, this is how it looks straightened.


Which looks better?

And just for shits n giggles an unofficial progress pic. Official ones will be taken January 1, 2011 along with measurements and a 1 year weigh in.



You can see Breezy dashing outta the bathroom. Haha! She's probably thinking her mom is crazy. Till later.

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments :

  1. Good job, girl !!
    Oh and I prefer it curly.
    Keep working hard. U r getting there. :-)

    ~kisses
    http://fatfriesplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking great! :) And WHAT a loss from last week, that's phenomenal! See, all your choices are paying off, so great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have alot of hair. I do too. I like it either way but I prefer straight hair on myself.

    Looking good, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great!! And the hair looks good both ways, but I really love the curls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous, love the curly hair. Wish I had that much hair. Also, great job on the weight loss, it's inspiring to us newbies....congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog. You've made great progress. And another PNW blogger - cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG girl you totally killed the weigh in this week. AWESOME!!! I love your hair both way. Cant wait for the progress pictures. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. work it girl!
    i like the straight better

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...