Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PHOTOS OF CHRISTMAS PAST

2007 - I WAS 12 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BUZZY

My cousin 'blondie' and me


Miss Reindeer - I was so happy

My gift from the husband. A multicolored gold cross necklace

I was feeling sick on Christmas Eve. From pregnancy or overeating or both I am not sure

Why the heck are you taking photos of me in this condition, I'm thinking

I guess I was able to crack a small smile
BTW the man in the photo is my grandpa who is more like my father and the only man I have ever truly trusted

More fooding

2008 - I WAS 8 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH BREEZY

Buzzy's first snow

She hated that hat

But loved her penguin and snowman buddies

Snowball love

Neenee and Buzzy


Mama and Buzzy reading a Fristmas book

All the new toys and she still just wants to read the book

It's riveting, she says. Can't you see it in my eyes?

The bright flashing lights!!

I got me some cups and I'm feelin good

Mom keeps making me rip open these dumb paper packages. 

It'd be so much easier if they just didn't wrap them


I mean look at this zoo train! It is so much cooler unwrapped

I's the princess and I gotst me lotso stuff

Including mama's phone

2009 - BUZZY'S 2ND CHRISTMAS AND BREEZY'S FIRST

Buzzy and Neenee

UncUnc, Blondie and Buzzy

They're still wrapping these dang things - they just don't listen

Then they seal it in  plastic too? This is just ridiculous

I gotst more loot this year

This is a ball. A wrapped ball. *sigh*

They didn't wrap this and it is so much funner this way

Breezy, Buzzy, Chief, & Nana

My Angel baby

... And she's off!!!

---------------SOON TO COME CHRISTMAS 2010---------------

---------------SNEAK PEAK---------------


XO Kristen

8 comments :

  1. Very cute little ones. I can see why you are very protective of them.
    Take care and have the most awesome and blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the pictures. merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, wonderful pictures and story. I hope you and your family have another wonderful Christmas....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughters are a couple of certified cuites. Just look at those faces. *awwww*


    Merry Christmas to you and your angels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness!!! Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. thanks for sharing your photos with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...