Thursday, December 2, 2010

PLAN OF ATTACK

REVERT TO

The box diet. A muffin or bagel or low calorie breakfast followed by 2 meal that consist of either Smart Ones or Lean Cuisines or Healthy Starts. That is how I initially lost the weight and that is what I should have been doing this whole time. It's a no brainer and they taste good.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO

Incorporate low calorie snacks. For the first 5 months of this journey I used 100 cal snacks when I was hungry along with yogurts, fruits, veggies etc. I stopped doing that.

ELIMINATE

Crap food. No more M&Ms with pretzels. No more ice cream unless it's low cal and within daily calorie budget.

Cheat days. There is absolutely no reason for them if I am satisfied with the foods I am eating and I should not be eating emotionally. That is the habit I need to abolish.

ADD

Water in the form of crystal light because regular water makes me gag. But tons of it. In the beginning I was drinking between 2.2 and 4.4 liters a day. That's between 8-16 glasses.

START

Rewarding myself. A rewards gadget is going to be added to my side bar shortly. It will have short term and long term weight loss related goals and their awards.

I need to get this ball rolling again instead of just sliding back and forth over rocks.

XO Kristen

3 comments :

  1. Sounds great!! I think the boxes are helpful because they teach portion control. At least they did for me. Definitely watch the sodium on those though, some are ridiculously high and that's going to make you retain water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I love the new background. Second, I was just talking about taking my habits back to the begining with the Kashi lunches. They are easy to plan, just bring a bunch into work and viola! lunch. And hitting up the eliptical. I think it might be what we (this is a "although I don't comment much I feel like we're in this together and kind of in the same spot" we, not a SWF we ;))need to get back on track, starting back at the begining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan. I always bring my lunch and healthy snacks for my breaks. It works for me. Also I love Crystal Light!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...