Tuesday, December 14, 2010

RAIN, TORNADOS & THE HACK

Short and sweet tonight.
Zumba was canceled because of slanted ice/rain and tornado watch + my babysitter (my gramma) has the hack (a cough I'm guessing) The hack is what my grandpa called it.

1212 calories consumed.
Egg white + cheese + sandwich thin + coffee + peppermint mocha creamer for 287

Lean Cuisine cafe steamer maragarita chicken for 300 cals.

1 serving lasagna + big romaine salad + honey mustard dressing + lime juice for 625 cals.

No zumba.
*insert super sad teary face here*

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

  1. How is it going with the ex? You have overcome alot! I know that you can succeed at whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day, sorry about the zumba cancel, that's a fun class! :) the hack..i love that, I'm gonna start calling it that too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...