Sunday, December 12, 2010

RANDOM AT 12:15AM

I was woken by my pajama pants and my underwear. As I turned from my left side to my stomache in bed something horrible happened. I moved -- and my clothes didn't. I don't think I have ever been so tangled in my own underwear. It was so bad, that the left leg opening was situated over my stomach and the right leg opening was acting as a thong when I stood up from bed to readjust. And yes, I had to stand up because they were so twisted around my body it wasn't going to happen lying down.

I think it's time for new undies and Jammie bottoms.

Oh Saaanntaaaaa!!

XO Kristen


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments :

  1. I have so been there with you. especially when I wear flannel and have flannel sheets. Thanks for the chuckle. I do feel your pain. I hope you can get back to sleep. have a great rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...