Sunday, January 2, 2011

DAY 367 / JANUARY 2, 2011 PART III

First, the FROZEN / BOXED FOOD REVIEW tab is up so if you are wondering what Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones and Healthy Choice make that are good, ho-hum, or horrible check my reviews out there!

Second,

FOOD INTAKE FOR THE DAY.
RECAP AND SUMMING IT UP.

BREAKFAST

1 banana - 105
1tbsp peanut butter - 95
1.5 sandwich thin - 75
Coffee + creamer - 80

LUNCH

Lean Cuisine lemongrass chicken - 260
Honey crisp apple - 80
5 Cheezits - 28

SNACK

1 Banana - 105
1tbsp peanut butter - 95

*I know it's repetitive since I had it for breakfast and I also know it's a bit high in calories for a snack but what's done is done.

DINNER

Salad Fiasco (only 1/2 eaten) - 213 cals
* Was a bag of mixed green, 1 cup sweet corn, 1 cup diced grilled chicken and 2tbsp honey mustard dressing - it tasted like BUTT!

Lean Cuisine Roasted Veggie Pizza - 320

GRAND TOTAL - 1456 cals

So far 108oz of fluids consumed so far. Heading toward that 120.

XO Kristen

5 comments :

  1. lol, try some butter lettuce and buffalo chicken strips and feta and tomato and red onion. man, that salad kicks @ss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more disappointing that having butt salad for dinner. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must try Lemongrass Chicken. I appreciate the post. Now I don't have to waste my $$ on crappy stuff. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of the lean cuisines when I don't have time to cook, or to grab for lunch on way to work! I've bought some nasty ones before though, I'll start checking that section out before shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butter lettuce rocks! I love the stuff with some of the Walden Farms dressing. I am doing low carb also, so the LC steamers don't work for me now, but they do look good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...