Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DAY 370 / JANUARY 5, 2011 PART II

I feel it coming on and I want it to go away. Stupid scratchy throat that makes you wanna cough and clear out the frog that has taken up residence. The runny nose. The kind that makes you feel like your 5 constantly wiping at it with the back of your hand. Ok, I don't actually do that but I FEEL like doing that. Especially when there isn't any tissue immediately at hand. I don't want to get sick. I've done so good. I am hoping it's just the super cold super dry weather causing some kind of strange allergy or post nasal drip or something.

Foodage was odd again today. Stayed under 1500. But my snacks added up to more than my lunch. Not worried about it, or even wanting to change it but I think it's funny how some days are just ... odd.

Breakfast was as before stated:

Coffee with creamer (peppermint instead of gingerbread hence the calorie difference) - 70 cals
Sandwich thin - 100 cals
1 tbsp peanut butter - 95 cals
1/2 banana - 52.5 cals

Lunch was:

Oven roasted chicken salad from Subway - 160 cals
1/4 bag sliced apples - 12 cals

Snack (that I shouldn't have had but did) was:

Kiddie scoop chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins - 180 cals
Then about 3 hours later crackers and cheese for -190 cals

Dinner was:

Onion crusted chicken breast - 200 cals
1 cup rice - 205 cals
1/2 cup green beans - 15 cals
1/2 cup cooked and diced carrots - 35 cals

Dessert:

Nonfat tall gingerbread latte no whip - 150 cals

Day's TOTAL - 1465

Did bad on water/fluid. *insert sad/pissed face here

On that note I have the season premiere of Biggest Loser and the season premiere of Parenthood DVR'd so I must go entertain myself before I get too tired.

I'm interested to see if I have more weight loss tomorrow morning or if by not eating box meals my weight will have stabilized. I'm hoping for the former.

Goodnight

Edited to add: 

PS: Have you ever read a blog that just irritates you so much but for some reason you can't help going back to read the ridiculousness of it all.

(Okay and for you comedians out there, I don't expect anyone to say anything about MY blog, even if you DO feel that way. LOL)

There is this one blog I read that is just . . . ANNOYING . . . for lack of a better word. Of course, everyone remains anonymous when I'm picking on them cuz I generally don't like to pick but this woman just makes my skin crawl like she's scratching her nails on a black board. She uses medical words to sound intelligent when she could just use the normal terminology and allow her audience to actually understand what she's talking about. She builds herself up, tears herself down and then throws massive pity parties (and yes this is coming from the queen of massive self pity parties - aka me) She counts her calories wrong almost every day. It started one day when she ate out and her meal sounded off. I was going to point it out to her but then noticed it was a trend. I checked and rechecked some of her foods and she chronically miscounts calories for certain foods. Then I saw someone did mention it and then the next day that comment was gone. It's almost like she isn't 'real'?

I don't know. I'm in a kind of pissy mood and before I was going to go watch my shows I ended up reading some blogs, hers being one of them, and OMG! She gives me a headache. Yet I continue to read.

Princess, I really am a masochist!! Lord help me!

XO Kristen

4 comments :

  1. In answer to your question: yes. Not wanting to reveal anything else, I will say no more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of like roadkill, isn't it? We always have to look. I'm sure I've pissed people off before too, but I just do the best I can. Kind of like in real life...we don't always get along with everybody and that's okay. Hope you feel better soon. PS - if I count my calories wrong, I like to count higher than lower - it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the SAME thing...lol meaning I read a couple of blogs and end up making snide comments at the computer screen!! Some people jst get under your skin...ick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try not to read the ones that I know are going to frustrate me, but every now and then I'll check in- mostly hoping that they've gotten real and serious. The ones that spout medical info in an effort to sound legit truly scare me for the sake of the readers that believe it without checking the facts for themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...