Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DAY 370 / JANUARY 5, 2011

PANTIE FIASCO

I woke up this morning and went potty as usual. I sat there with half mast eyes wishing I could sleep for just 1 more hour or even 20 more minutes. Alas my curious and mischievous toddlers do not allow me such luxuries. When they are awake the world needs to wake up. So, back to the toilet. I finish my business and undress to weigh myself, as is habit. I weigh myself. 9lbs down. So proud. Then I go to step back in my underwear/pants that are in a neat pile on the floor. I step in and pull them up. But something is wrong. Very wrong. They feel tight and awkward. What? I had just spent the entire night before trying to adjust and readjust them because they were to dang big and would get twisted as I tossed and turned. Now they're tight? WTH? So in my half sleep dwelling state I am trying to adjust my pants and panties without taking them off to a more comfortable position to no avail. Finally, exasperated I pull my pants off and turn to look at myself in the mirror. Here I must state that I did take a photo of myself but it is not at all Internet appropriate as all of EVERYTHING was visible to the eye. Why? You might be wondering. Aren't panties supposed to cover everything?

Well, the answer to that is yes. They are supposed to when worn properly but if you can imagine I had somehow stepped into just one hole of my panties and the respective holes of my pants. So my body is through one leg of panties while the rest of the pantie is bunched oddly at my hip. Niiiice. Yeah, I think I've mentioned before that I need new underwear. This is just another example of why. ((shakes head))

ONWARD

Breakfast was:

Coffee and creamer - 70 cals
Sandwich thin - 100 cals
1/2 banana - 52.5 cals
1 tbsp peanut butter - 95 cals
------------------------------
TOTAL - 317.5

Today I plan to go to the mall and buy some new MAC makeup with my Nordstroms gift card I got for Christmas and some pretty PAR-FUME from Bath & Body Works. Yay!

Like I said, I was pleasantly surprised at the scale this morning pre-pantie fiasco. 275. That's 9lbs down from just 5 days ago. What will 3 more days bring? 5 more lbs to the lowest weight of this journey and hopefully I will quickly blow past that into the 260's and leave the 270's in the dust forever. That's been a long time coming and it's about time I make it happen!

For lunch today I will either be eating a McDonald's Santa Fe salad for 325 cals or some home made onion chicken, rice and veggies. Just depends on where I am in my shopping adventures.

Dinner? Who knows.

Oh and Allan, I can't comment from my iPhone when I read posts from my google reader but if you are reading this I was disgusted but delighted with your bathroom post from this morning. Great metaphor . . . <---- although I am not 100% sure that you were going for a metaphor at all. I saw one nonetheless.

I'm off to dress myself - hopefully properly and do the same with my munchkins.

Happy Day

XO Kristen

3 comments :

  1. That bathroom story was funny, right? hah!

    Here's to you blasting down to the 260's very soon, girl. :* Kiss those booful baby girls on the cheekies for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME girl, keep up the great work. I can't wait to see how you keep going.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO - I can totally picture the dressing drama. Hope you found some good stuff with your gift card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...