Friday, January 7, 2011

DAY 372 / JANUARY 7, 2011

Yesterday before bunko I stopped after dinner at 1455 cals. I had resolved not to eat anything at bunko as you all know. I failed. A few mini baguette slices with shmear and caramelized onion. A few tortilla chips with diced Roma tomatoes and yes, a handful of candy. No excuses. I was weak and it's over. Moving forward.

This morning I woke up with fire in my throat and my head filled with helium. Not a great feeling. To this moment at nearly 11am I can't bring myself to eat anything. I'm just not hungry.

I joined phase 4 of Allan's challenge. Lord help me. Haha Actually, I really just need to help myself.

The never ending husband drama is at a high. I seriously wonder sometimes how adulthood can be classified as an age. This man is 35 and my 2 year old acts more mature than him sometimes. *sigh

Side note: I'm so tired of other peoples' emotional retardation. I don't want to deal with it. I have my own! Thank you!

I'm off to contemplate food and water. Possibly coffee.

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

  1. Wow, good luck with the challenge, Kristen. I'm sure you can do it. You and I are not that far apart in distance...me Vancouver - Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. You CAN do this Challenge. It ain't all that hard to do 1200 calories.

    That Allan is a persistent one ain't he? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...