Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DAY 378 / JANUARY 12, 2011 PART II

Today was strange, bad, stressful and I'm glad it's almost over. It didn't all have to do with me either. Someone else in my family is dealing with work related harassment and discrimination from a boss and so my feather's are just ruffled all over. You can imagine I don't have much to say BUT last night, I did forget to mention that the local newspaper the Reflector was at my Zumba class to do an article on my instructor and the class itself. We had pics taken. Yikes. I thought I'd share them with you.

Haha, can you find me?

Love, Kim (front) She has so much energy and dances so well

She's very motivational

Big class

Kim passing the baton of instruction to Steve

Rockin it out

You can tell this is a new move because everyone is in different positions

Ditto to the last caption

I look like I'm just standing there to the left. I assure you I wasn't. I was sweeeaaatyyyyy

Photo for The Reflector
Someone was taking pics outside... Steven??!?!
Steven & Me after class.
Totally impromptu and I look ridiculous but whatever

R-L Steven, Kim, Ray and Marti


XO Kristen

5 comments :

  1. I think you look great in the pic you took after class! I have very fair skin like you but I get beet red at even the slightest hint of working out. I have always been like this, even in my fittest triathlon days! I must have poor circulation in my face or something, lol. Anyways, again, I thought you looked great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures...evidence of a new life.
    keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way intimidating class size! I love Zumba but always feel a little silly. Couldn't imagine doing it in a class that size! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious about Zumba... hmmm. Maybe I'll look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are finding a fun way to get fit & healthy. Congratulations you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...