Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAY 380 / JANUARY 15, 2011 PART II

Wow! Half way through January already!

This brings me to weigh in day. I was expecting a bigger loss. I have been spot on with food and water. In fact I've been drinking a buttload more water than normal? Maybe my body is regulating that.

Anywho, here is what my official weigh said today. (because my other weigh in for Allan's phase 4 challenge is tomorrow)





That's a loss of 1.2lbs. Not a rockstar quality loss.

As I said my water intake has been really good. I even get really thirsty in the middle of the night (like last night) where I drink 12 to a whole 24oz (last night closer to 24) before I go back to bed.

Today my family is going bowling so my mom and I are probably going to end up chasing the girls all over the arcade. I'm looking forward to it but I'm not looking forward to being surrounded by all the fattening but heavenly but highly caloric but heavenly but not on plan foods. Aka pizza, buffalo wings, this unique mountain if nachos that they make, banana splits, popcorn, hot dogs, quesadillas and so much more! I wonder if they have salads? Sigh. Will power. Self control.

Small NSV. I've been wearing my size 22 pants because my size 20s have been worn so much they are getting holes worn into the butt and knees and the 22s literally fall off of me. This might not seem like much but remember I came from barely fitting into size 32 jeans. So when not only can you pull your pants up and down while buttoned and zipped but said pants actually fall down if I don't keep hiking them up, that feels pretty darn good.

Now to get myself into some 18s!







XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments :

  1. Congrats Kristen!
    Awesome job. Keep up the great work, and I'm cheering for you!

    Hugs,
    Wendy
    http://www.whyNOTme.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! getting out ot fthe size 2x is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Kristen. I wish you lived closer I'd share the ones I've out grown...in grown....I don't know the word but I know they done fit anymore, I've made it to 14/16. Isn't it wonderful to see these NSV. And the loss was excellent. Any loss is great. Keep it up Kristen. You are doing awesome.
    Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should feel pretty darn good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be in 18's before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...