Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAY 380 / JANUARY 15, 2011 PART III

'Some' people

(2 or 3 of you at least)

of 'the weight loss community' 

(who shall not be named) 

need not only strive to 

LOSE THE FAT 

but to 

GAIN A BACKBONE

Seriously people, 'some' of you are pathetic. 


JMO OF COURSE!

PS: For those wondering if I am talking about you, only 2 of the persons I am talking about are on my blogroll and that is because their blogs are like a car crash. I go there when I need a good laugh or in one of their cases, a good dose of reality about the 'crazies' that exist out there. Annnd, being that when I post this kind of thing, people always get their panties in a bunch, if you're really concerned that I'm talking about you, ask me. I'll tell you straight up if it is you.

XO KRISTEN



6 comments :

  1. No idea who you are talking about, but I hope they develop a spine soon. For the rest of your readers, we're just sick of hearing this complaint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the complaint, and I want to know. As for Verity, what's up with the hate. It could be worse. Instead of eyebrow waxing pix we could be getting lady parts grooming stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of blogs I read like that. It's more for comic relief and a big "Whew" that I'm not like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, sometimes, it takes people a few forward steps, a few backward steps, some faltering, some more forward steps, more faltering, before they get that backbone. Sometimes there's lots of bitching and whinig along the way to making progress....the trajectory is not always straight and smooth and courageous and stoic....

    Whether it's losing weight or ditching a husband....and you know what I mean, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you're talkin' about ME! HA HA! Just kidding~just clicking around for inspiration and wanted to get in a GO GIRL for 8 pounds down in week 1! WOOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least Allan would have the decency to drop the passive and just be outwardly agressive. If you're not going to name names, why bother?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...