Thursday, January 27, 2011

DAY 392 / JANUARY 27, 2011 PART II

Here's the deal peeps.

I'm in Allan's phase 4.

1200 calories a day.

8400 calories a week.

I know the approximate caloric value of my binge. I'm severely ashamed by it.

I will be eating no more than 900 calories with a net intake of no more than 500.

You see. There are 4 days including today that I have to salvage my intake. Even at 500 calories a day for 4 days that is 2000 calories and puts me near 10,500 for the week.

Do the math. 1200 days on Sunday and Monday. 2400 calories. 2000 calories Wednesday- Saturday. Intake excluding Tuesday is 4400. Subtract 4400 from 10,500 and you get 6100.

Yup.

That was my intake on Tuesday.

Now tell me not to eat 900 calories with a 400 burn. Seriously. If I can consume 6100 calories in one day I think my body is well taken care of. Theres no risk of it going into starvation mode (although I believe it takes your body an extremely long time on intensely minimal calories before it goes into any such 'mode') or burning muscle instead of fat.

This is 4 days people. It won't kill me. Perhaps as princess said the hunger will be stronger but those are the consequences. I'm willing to endure them.

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments :

  1. Hey you know what they say...what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...or does it? LOL.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is what it is and you can do this to fix the opps. You're strong!!
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, is Misty the dumbest human on the internet, or are you just attracting more crazy. I could go on for an hour, and tomorrow, I will... thanks for getting me Misty ~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! The science and hard numbers and empowering I think. You can do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep working it! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will make you stronger. You got this Kristen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...