Saturday, February 12, 2011

A PLAN

My mind is on over drive. Even in my sleep I am counting calories, weighing, measuring, and obsessing. I'm tired. So so tired.

I've decided to take a mental health Valentines Day weekend which will be today, Sunday and Monday.

Now I'm not going to go on a massive binging spree. I will try to eat sensibly and still make good choices. What I am not, however, going to do is count, weigh and measure. I'm driving myself nuts!

Come Tuesday, I am going back to the beginning of my journey. The way I ate then. A breakfast under 400 cals including coffee and creamer plus 2 more meals and 2-3 snacks. No more than 1500 cals.

Exercise will of course be Zumba and I may incorporate other at home exercises but I figure that is where my cravings and urges to eat can be abolished. I will have a list of exercises.

Jumping jacks
Squats
Side squats
Modified pushups
Walking in place for 10 mins
Jogging in place for 5 mins
The step
Arm exercises

Every time I get the urge to eat, or I open the fridge or the pantry when I really shouldn't be eating because I'm really not hungry is when I will go down the list incorporating these exercises.

Each time I perform an exercise I will check it off and later plug those exercises into myfitnesspal.com until I am able to purchase my HR monitor.

This morning was a hard one. Sassy woke up sick. Poor thing threw up 4 times in 1 hour and wouldn't drink anything except her milk.

*I really need to get both Sassy & Breezy off the bottles.





She's in better spirits now that she had a nice long nap but I am exhausted.








Nice dark circles under my eyes huh? Lol

And lastly, as I've been writing this my oldest (2.5yrs old) was in the bathroom making herself beautiful.









Post cleanup face but with enormous sunglasses on her head. She's going to be a handful.


XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments :

  1. AWWWWWE! your little ones are adorable...I hope little sassy is feeling better. Your plan sounds awesome...I still don't have a plan ...YET! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen.. it's tough getting those little ones off the bottle, eh? My little monkey just turned two in November, and she still gets a bottle with water at bedtime. I just can't seem to get that one gone. I figure they will do it when it's time. :)

    Enjoy your weekend.. and your plan sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute kiddo. maybe there should be a rule about being weaned from the bottle before wearing lipstick. lol. Kids are so funny, they want to grow up and still be the baby at the same time. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the good ol' bottle weaning! It was tougher for me to wean Tom Sawyer off a bottle than off of breastfeeding!! I wish you all the luck in the world on that one.

    Love that photo-all smeared with lipstick! You've got two cuties there, even if they're not feeling well! Rest as much as you can this weekend Momma. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute little kick of the leg picture. Very Sassy, but that's Breezy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to have a plan! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...