Allan (sort of) called me out on his blog today as I mentioned before. I say sort of because all he really did was question my hesitation for joining Phase 5, which I have now. Afterward, I too questioned my hesitation and decided that by not joining I was depriving myself of some of the most basic essential components of success.
- A PLAN - Already laid out and detailed FOR ME at no charge. Why the hell would I pass that up?
- A SUPPORT GROUP - 40+ people who are trying to do the EXACT SAME THING. Again, FOR FREE!!
- A.C.C.O.U.N.T.A.B.I.L.I.T.Y - To the plan, to the group and to myself. This plan (as Allan has reiterated like a broken record -in a good way of course) is guaranteed success if you follow it. I will follow it.
I blogged today. I read blogs today. I tweeted today. I played around Facebook and did some color popping on photoshop for my mom. And in the duration today I got some comments/tweets/messages on all of these forums that really opened my eyes to the support that truly surrounds me. I was amazed. Truly flabbergasted and inspired.
Lastly I compared some photos I took tonight to my first photos taken on this journey and I was dually impressed. I have posted them in my progress photos tab but for those who haven't looked or have grown tired of waiting for updates here are the photos.
Let me know what you think.
I see differences.
- I see a difference in the width of my upper arms
- A significant difference in the size of my belly
- My boobs now are wider than my waist which wasn't the case before
- Thus my waist is more defined (especially looking at the straight on photo)
- My butt is flatter <-- not sure if that's a good thing
What about you? What do you think? Where do you see the biggest differences?
. . . And now I am feeling something other than motivated or inspired at the moment. I feel . . . driven.
Allan's first weigh in starts on Sunday. I'm not waiting. I'll be rocking this phase 5 starting tomorrow even though we don't have the packets yet. He also has a strict deadline of Sundays before noon for weigh ins so I will be continuing to weigh on Saturday and sending that weight to him. (He has okayed this)
Though no one can go back and
make a brand new start,
can start from now and make a brand new ending.
Until tomorrow my friends,