Saturday, February 5, 2011

DAY 40(1) / FEBRUARY 5, 2011

Today has been an extremely lazy day. I watched my 9 year old cousin for 5 hours while the rest of our family attended an extended family member's step-father's funeral.

We had lunch, chilled, watched some TV, chatted. It was nice. For the last couple hours my two niƱas slept like angelitos, and my cousin and I were able to talk and watch some shows intended for her age group instead of toddlers.

Tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday. I'm not impressed and for 2 reasons.

#1. I'm not in any way shape or form a fan of football. Watching it, playing it - it's just boring to me.

#2. The food. Damn the food. My family is getting ribs (I love ribs) and all the picnic fixings.

Dammit all to Frack!!

But I will not eat. Not that stuff anyway. That stuff is a binge waiting to happen. 3 ribs for 320 cals would turn into 2 racks! Hi 1560 calories just in those ribs!!

I had a moment ... Ok several long moments strung together ... today where I thought; I should start on Monday. Then I cam eat tomorrow. There was a lot of pull and push and struggling inside my head but I've decided. My 3 meals, snacks. No more than 1200 cals!

Cuz damn I want to be thin and sexy and healthy and DAMN I wanna go to NY!

More on that little tidbit later.

Off to see what to make for dinner for my munchi-kins. I will end at less than 1000 cals today.

Weigh in for phase 5 tomorrow. Setting alarm clock cuz I weighed today (horrible!!) but didn't take a photo as per Allan's requirements!

Later!

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

  1. Good luck Kristen. NYC sounds awesome. Best luck to you.
    Good luck tomorrow too.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, thanks for the info! Good luck on NYC!!!! i will check it out!

    Best of luck in the weeks ahead!
    k

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...