Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DROPPING IN & DROPPING BACK OUT

Just for Princess, & the two emails & 1 text I got:

I'm here.

I'm good.

Diet is good.

Exercise is fantastic.

It wasn't.

I was on a slippery slope.

Hence the ticker reverting.

It's changed though

& for the better

but I'm not updating yet.

Things are good now.

I've had some serious realizations

And I'm not ready to share them ... yet.

I still read.

I still lurk.

I'm not posting for a reason.

I'm taking a break.

I'm on twitter & FB often though if you want to find me there.

I have nothing to hide but right now, nothing to share either.

I'll be back.

Soon.

Goodnight

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments :

  1. Sometimes you just need a break away from blogland... take your time mama, focus on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Sometimes, it's good to NOT share. Glad you are okay. Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to reading about your progress..eventually. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes you need a break. good luck to you. pleasant days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good break, see you when you come back! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take breaks called the weekend. I never blog on the weekend. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A break is good. Cleanses the palate, so to speak. You will share when you are ready but the update is nice. It is good to hear that all is well with you. Keep on keeping on.

    Take care. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you check in and things are going better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...