Sunday, February 13, 2011

JUST TO CLEAR UP MY NONSENSE

I think many of my readers thought that in my previous post that I had posted photos of both my daughters, probably from the way I worded things. In actuality, all those photos are JUST of Sassy. The first few being from the morning when she felt like poopoo kaka and the last few after she had been changed and was feeling better.

So jut for reference sake.

This is Sassy.







THIS (who did not appear in the previous post) is Breezy.





And just for fun, the two of them together when they aren't trying to massacre one another.

They could ALMOST be mistaken for fraternal twins. Almost...









It may appear that Sassy was trying to eat her sister's face but all she wanted was a hug and a kiss.

Awww!!

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful, angelic little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo cute! They are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops, I was one of them....LOL! They are both adorable! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering about that....I thought Breezy was younger...now that makes sense. Anyway, they are such beautiful little dollies. I love their hair and their tootsie pop eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I was one of the mistakers! But seriously lady, your daughters are amazingly adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...