Thursday, March 24, 2011

A TRUE SUCCESS

Consists of:

Sandwich thin + 1 TBSP peanut butter + 1 TBSP sugar free strawberry jam + coffee + 2 TBSP creamer

Light Caesar salad kit + 2 TBSP mango sals + 3 thin slices deli turkey + cutie

1 cup raisin nut coleslaw + entire steamed acorn squash + 1 TBSP margarine + 1.5 TBSP brown sugar + fresh mango

Another cup coffee + 2 TBSP creamer + Quaker rice cake mini delights

Today's total: 1430
Today's target: 1500

Was I satisfied? YES

Did I crave anything? NO

Am I hungry now, 2 hours after dinner? NO!

Will I eat more? NO

Goodnight


XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments :

  1. fantastic Kristen. Way to go. I know you are in a tough spot, but you seem to be gaining momentum. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! You did much better than me today. :) I had a bad bad cheat day... but it was my first real cheat DAY since I started... I'm upset about it, but moving on from it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...