Sunday, March 6, 2011

GAME ON - 100% - NO HALF ASSING IT

Tired - So tired

Another crap shoot of a day - emotionally anyway

But I stayed on plan

Under allotted calories before exercise AND with a decent burn

I did go over sodium, dietary fiber and my sugars according to my tracker

But good (ie: under) on fats, cholesterol, carbs and protein.

I also did a good job at getting my Vitamin A, C, Calcium and Iron in.

Scale is still broken

I have no money to fix it or buy a new one

I should probably buy a battery but I don't think that will help considering the current battery was put in only 3 weeks before it failed.


Breakfast - 450 cals


Dry Biscuit
Low fat yogurt with fresh strawberries and blueberries in it
Coffee + Creamer + Splenda


Mid-Morning Snack - 266 cals


2 egg whites w/ pepper and 0 cal non stick cooking spray
Low carb, high fiber whole wheat tortilla
Light Garlic and herb laughing cow cheese
Coffee + Creamer + Splenda


Lunch - 270 cals

3/4 Turkey Cranberry wrap w/ low fat cream cheese and lettuce on a garlic and herb tortilla

Mid-Afternoon Snack - 210 cals

Crackers with peanut butter
1 Red Vine

Later Afternoon Snack - 100 cals

2 50 cal caramel Quaker rice cakes

Dinner - 149 cals

1/2 Herb roasted chicken breast
Steamed broccoli
1 red rose potato

Dessert - 170 cals

5 mini nutter butters
100 cal popcorn

Exercise - 322 cals burned

Walking for 60 minutes

Total Calories Allotted (per myfitnesspal.com) - 1690
Total Calories Consumed -                               1615
Total Calories Burned -                                      322     
Total Net Calories Consumed -                        1293

5 comments :

  1. Kristen, did you give that number a call? I respect your right as an adult to make your own decisions, but what you are experiencing at the hands of your husband is NOT your fault and there are many people who can help you. What you done to deserve going to sleep every night with fear in your heart? Nothing. Find out about support for women in abusive relationships. You deserve safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you using the everyday health website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really precise, that's great. I like your motivation.. and hope you get to a better place emotionally soon :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to stop by and say hi, I just recently started following your blog. I too am on a journey to losing weight and getting healthy and I have a blog. Looking for others going through the same journey for support.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...