Thursday, March 24, 2011

I PUT THE SH IN SHAME NOT SHRED

So I did it and I'd like to say I rocked it but in actuality it rocked me ... And just about killed me.

Id also like to say I finished it buy it finished me far in advance.

Of course, there really is no excuse. It's all in the mind right?

My one problem is that my mind isn't on exercise when my chiklets are with me. My mind is on them.

Stay away from mommy or I'll l accidentally backhand you mid jumping jack.

Don't climb under mommy while I'm attempting to do a pushup. I'll smoosh you.

Don't hit your sister.

Dont tackle your sister.

I said stay over there so I don't hit you.

Please don't lean on me while I'm doing squats!

No, I don't want to sing or talk while I do this! I can barely breathe!


Not to mention I HATE the sound of Jillians voice! She makes me want to hit the TV but I can't mute her because then while I'm concentrating on my moves I can't hear when I'm supposed to change!

Damn you Jillian Michaels!

And now we are all very tired!

Maybe it will get easier with time and practice!

Hahaha!

Riiiiggght!






That's just silliness...

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments :

  1. Great job! I know the feeling my 2 year old wants mommy to hold him during lunges lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it WILL get easier with time and practice!! keep at it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Jillian can be a little annoying. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, children. lol My boys always want to do the things along with me, so hey! Maybe try including them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...