Thursday, March 24, 2011

SHREDDING MYSELF TO PIECES & FUN TIMES IN THE GARAGE AKA MY NEW APT

So I've decided, in an attempt to not snack or feel compelled toward the kitchen, every time it happens and that urge/panic/anguish/emotion hits that makes me want to make a mad dash for the fridge I will exercise. 25/50/75 jumping jacks or reverse crunches (my botched spinal from 2 years ago impedes my ability to lay on the ground at all let alone do real crunches), run in place or if I have time, do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.

I've asked permission from my bosses to utilize the television.




They examined my Job performance and decided I was above the curve and completely worth it (for my morale especially)




But they informed me that I had to do the WHOLE video to make it worth my while (excluding the crunch portion)







These two are slave drivers, (can't you tell) but I think I can do this!

In other news, my grandpa is building an apartment out of the garage on my moms house and it's coming along really awesomely! It will have 2 bedrooms, a huge bathroom, and a living room (like a mother-in-laws quarters minus a cooking area)

Here is the progress so far:



THE PREVIOUSLY BARREN WALLS ARE NOW
INSULATED, DRY WALLED AND ARE SPORTING 2 NEW WINDOWS!




THE BLUE TAPE DESIGNATES WHERE BEDROOMS, CLOSETS AND THE LIVING ROOM WILL BE. UNFORTUNATELY MY IPHONE DOES NOT HAVE A CAMERA ANGLE WIDE ENOUGH TO GET THE ENTIRE SPACE.




MY SOON TO BE FRONT DOOR WHICH HAD TO ME RAISED TO HOUSE LEVEL
(THE FLOOR WILL BE RAISED ALSO)




THE RECYCLE BIN WILL DISAPPEAR, THE WATER HEATER AND AIR SYSTEM WILL DISAPPEAR BEHIND A UTILITY CLOSET AND THAT WALL WITH ALL THE WOOD LEANING AGAINST IT WILL OPEN UP INTO THE BATHROOM AND THE REST OF MY NEW BEDROOM WHICH IS CURRENTLY THE VERY SMALL BEDROOM THE GIRLS AND I SHARE.

THE GARAGE DOOR WILL DISAPPEAR AND A FLUSH REGULAR WALL WILL REPLACE IT.

AND THE GRAFFITI ON THE DOOR IS FROM PREVIOUS OWNERS, ALTHOUGH I DO AGREE

'TODAY, IT'S ALL GOOD'


I will update with my adventures of shredding, once I'm done. Until then . . .

XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...