Saturday, April 2, 2011

FEELING SAD

NOT A LOT OF MOTIVATION TO WRITE ANYTHING.

MY UPPER BODY IS KILLING ME.

BICEPS, TRICEPS, SHOULDERS, CHEST, AND OBLIQUES ARE. ON. FIRE. 

MY BUTT FEELS THE NEW EXERCISE (65 MINS ON ELLIPTICAL) TOO.

SO IF THAT DOESN'T ANSWER YESTERDAYS, APRIL FOOLS OR NOT, QUESTION... THE ANSWER IS YES. EVERYTHING I WROTE ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND THE IDEA TO SEE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE ONLY POPPED UP AFTER THE POST WAS COMPLETE AND READY TO BE PUBLISHED. 

THAT SAID, THE RANDOM COMMENTER AS SHOW BELOW 
WAS #4 AND CHRISTINE WAS #4 SO CHRISTINE . . . SEND ME YOUR DEETS IF YOU WANT A CUTE LIL CARE PACKAGE COURTESY OF ME AT KREATINGKRISTEN@GMAIL.COM

I'M DONE HERE PEEPS. SO TIRED.

NIGHT.


XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

  1. Cheer up Charlie, life is a rollercoaster and has to go back up at some point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoot! I win! lol. I will in a bit...gotta grocery shop. I am even happier that your whole story was true. What a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...