Friday, April 15, 2011

FOOD TODAY ((SIGH))

Breakfast

Cinnamon raisin bagel plain
Coffee+ creamer + splenda

Total cals - 320

Lunch

Lean cuisine Thai spring rolls with 1/3 tbsp soy sauce

1/3 cup chobani peach yogurt

Total cals - 250

Snacks

Life cereal + skim milk - 246 cals

Vanilla pudding cup - 120 cals

Apple - 40 cals

Total cals - 406 cals

Dinner

New Orleans smothered chicken casserole with corn - 410 cals

Salad with kraft honey mustard - 110 cals

Total cals - 520

Dessert

Dreyers coconut fruit bar - 120 cals

Total cals - 120

TOTAL CALS - 1616

Not bad. Not great

I attempted to go to the gym but this face:


WAS NOT happy about going into kids club, so working out at the gym was not possible.



XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments :

  1. Your back! Your back! Yeah!!! I was so sad when I saw you went private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds like a great day of eating to me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...