Friday, April 8, 2011

POINTS OF INTEREST

- diet is suffering hugely.
- emotional epiphanies have created a massive binge frenzy. Rejection vs Entitlement. Will explain later.
- gym is going but only mediocre. Breezy is having separation anxiety so I get 10 minute stints or I have to find a babysitter in order to go. But no worries. This too shall pass. *her separation anxiety ... Not my will to exercise.
- Wednesday's hearing was pushed back to this coming Wednesday.
- almost made the mistake of my life by thinking it might be a good idea to reconcile instead of divorce when he started goading and threatening me again.
- came to my senses
- found out some more illegal stuff he has done in my/our name
- so tired
- scared as the number on the scale ascends
- did marketing; all healthy foods
- trying again, because one of these times it will stick.

Lord HELP me keep control so I can conquer this once and for all ... please.


XO Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments :

  1. You life sounds super overwhelming right now. Don't beat yourself up if you lack the energy to be 100% on plan.

    Try to break it up into smaller goals for the day like this meal I'll eat x, today I'll exercise x minutes. Little by little, it'll add up.

    I hope things cheer up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying now too girl. Do the best you can. We are in the same boat with divorce and everything and its hard to put health first when everything else is falling apart.

    http://theskinnyoncarbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *huge hug*

    This doing illegal shit in your name has to stop! He is going to get you arrested. And you don't deserve that, nor do your children. Have you spoken to your attorney about these activities? Because trust me, it has to be shut down. Now. Or it is going to come back to bite you, big time.

    Gah! I just want to throttle that asshole! Who the hell does he think he is? I am so afraid for you. Seriously.

    (I am not yelling at you or trying to tell you what to do. I am just... horrified.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so stressed! I would find it hard to focus on weight loss with all that going on to. Give yourself a break and try to make small doable changes. Be proud of yourself for not getting back with your husband, there's always a reason for the breakup. (This coming from someone who was on and off with someone for too long) When all this is over, you will be so much happier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God,
    Please be with Kristen right now. You know the turmoil and stress that she is going through. You know what her girls are going through too. God, I am asking You to wrap Your arms around them all and hold them close. Give Kristen the strength and wisdom that she needs. I pray that she feels Your presence and love right now. Thanks, God, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there!!! I know how hard it is not to eat when things of this nature hit you. Sending you virtual hugs and will be saying an extra prayer for you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...