Sunday, April 3, 2011

TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING

Tomorrow morning I plan on letting the girls wake up when they will. They fell asleep tonight at 7:30 and bedtime is usually 8pm. They usually wake up between 7:30 and 8:30am so I am guessing on the earlier side tomorrow. We will eat breakfast and hop in the car to go to the gym. I hope they have enough energy and enjoy Kids Club in the morning.

Then 1 of 2 things will happen. I will either take them home to take a nap OR they will see their dad.

It will be 5 weeks tomorrow that they haven't seen him. 4 weeks were his own doing. Last week, Sassy was seriously sick with an upper respiratory infection.

I am interested to see how this plays out because tomorrow is the deadline for his declaration regarding the temporary parenting plan, child support, etc. If he doesn't put in a declaration then the courts will probably sign my petition, no questions asked.

The thing is, I know his lawyer has prepared a declaration. I know he hasn't signed it yet. I also know his lawyer wants him to sign it tomorrow. Tomorrow he is supposed to see his girls and he has an interesting habit of whenever he sees his lawyer, giving that excuse for not seeing his daughters. Hmmm.

So, I wonder if he will choose to go sign that declaration. I think that would be the wise decision (on his part). Or perhaps he will come see his daughters. (also a wise decision considering his 'neglect of them' but further sealing my petition in court) The truly wise thing for him to do would be to go sign the declaration AND see his daughters but I honestly don't think he will. I am hoping he will let me know tonight so I can plan my day out tomorrow. Regardless, even if he does see them, it will only be for two hours and I have another 'chaperone' who is going to go with me as witness just in case anything weird or 'fishy' happens. Cuz God knows I DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN.

Back to the gym, I plan on doing my 60 mins on the elliptical and then my lower body workouts. My upper body is still mad at me from Friday and I know, I know . . . I said I was going to work out Monday - Saturday but as a personal trainer AND a couple family members pointed out; I need one day to rest completely and just hang out ... let my body mend. Because even though on Sundays I won't be going to the gym, I will still be lugging the girls to church, out to breakfast, probably around town for some extra curricular fun etc. So Saturday will be my stay at home and rest day. Gym will be Monday- Friday without fail - My shoulders, triceps and biceps are revolting just at the thought but they will be relieved when I work on my calves, thighs, and butt tomorrow. My abs, however, have another thing comin'.

And that my friends is all . . .

So tell me. What do you think? Will the girls' dad come to see them, go to his lawyers to sign the declaration, both or neither? I'm interested on your take.





XO Kristen

8 comments :

  1. bleh he is such a loser. I love how men cant possibly do 2 things in one day. I'd love to see him man up and do both but my money is on his actually seeing his girls - primarily to taunt you and make you feel guilty for the divorce. Be strong, you are headed in the right direction and are a great role model to your girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is neither. He'll SAY he can't see the girls because he's going to go sign the declaration, but he'll actually be doing something else, a.k.a. not signing the dec. Think of what a relief it will be to have that albatross removed from around your neck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fear that it will be neither, so unfair to the children. the let down...hopefully I am wrong and he surprises you by doing the right thing...don't hold your breath though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending you my thoughts...as it's today.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thought is that he isn't going to do either because he believes, deep down all the shit he has been feeding you for so long and he thinks that you really aren't going to go through with it. He thinks that he has you clocked.

    Boy is he going to be in for a shock when you prove his ass wrong. :D

    It pisses me off that he is so self involved, so full of concern for others that he has nothing left for his baby girls. They should come first with him. Always. The fact that they don't just breaks my heart for them. They don't deserve to be let down by the person they should be able to rely on the most. I hope that he gets over himself and steps up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with erika...he doesn't think you are going through with the divorce...therefore why show up and sign anything. The girls a wedge to manipulate you, and if he cn't use them for those purposes anymore, I have a feeling you won't be seeing him much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lady, I was just thinking about you, hadn't seen you update in a while, hope all went well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope that you and the girls are doing well. Hope that things went well with your ex.

    Take care of yourself & those beautiful children.
    Your family & friends are right, you do need a day of complete rest. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...