Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SO EASILY DISTRACTED

Zumba has been on my mind again. I swear I am feeling borderline ADHD. From eating well and trying to lose weight to my shambles of a marriage and ever pending divorce to books and publishing those books and now feeling the pull again toward Zumba ((sigh)) my life is a rollercoaster... But that's half the fun right?

It's not the destination. It's the journey. Boy oh boy isn't it?

So my fantastically selfless and generous friend and zumba instructor invited me to her classes without talking price. Gasp sputter sputter gasp. I need to get my grandma or mom on board STAT to watch my girls so I can go a few times a week.

The Latin rhythms are caaaallling meee!!!

In other news, Sassy pierced her ears.






Pretty girl!

There's been a lot of tattoo and piercing talk in this house and I think that was what sparked her interest. Not to mention that she is just so sick of those stick on earrings.

So a couple people want tats, one got a tat,

I want my nose pierced and Sassy says to me,

"I wanna get my ears pierced."

And from that moment there was no changing her mind. Even as she sat in the chair she was cool as a cucumber and when they did the piercing she didn't flinch, she didn't cry. She only looked mildly dazed. I picked her up and asked her if she was ok. She said yes. I told her if she wanted to cry it was ok and asked her if she felt like she wanted to and that was an emphatic no. Like, jeez mom what kinda wuss do you think I am? Lol

Here is my diva the day before she got her her ears done. I just love this photo.





And Breezy in all of her squishy adorableness.






And me






Kristen

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments :

  1. congrats on getting published, i mean to post that yesterday. and def get the children situated so you can go shake your stuff to those latin beats!!! kids, cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out so that you can take advantage of the Zumba classes. It would be a fun way to burn calories and release stress. Adorable pictures of the girls. You look beautiful and happy. I hope life keeps bringing you nice surprises.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...