Thursday, July 14, 2011

And Onto The 5th Day

I'm a little bummed at the scale this morning but I know it is a direct consequence of my actions yesterday. It will be remedied by Monday for my official weigh in though.

Today is laundry day. I have so much of it to do and plan to spend the whole day finishing it up. It's also infinitely easier to eat well when I'm home so I look forward to completing my day's worth of food successfully.

My mom is having surgery on Monday so I am also preparing mentally for that. Due to other 'Monday obligations' I won't be able to be at the hospital with her which kinda freaks me out but again ... Be anxious for nothing, right?

I would appreciate prayer on her behalf if you are the praying kind. Her name is Ann.

Thank you and Salud!

1 comment :

  1. Dunno what you've been up to for the last month. Zumbathisbuttsexy seems to be gone.

    Just wanted to say: Don't give up.

    Blog every day. One word or one sentence or one paragraph of accountability. Keep on it. Do not give up.

    Hope mom is progressing well post-surgically. It's hard dealing with family going through the tough, but such is life. I lost my newphew in July and it's..well..it's hard. Be strong. Stay strong. Move forward...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...