Monday, December 26, 2011

If You Still Follow, Thank You. If You're New, Welcome!

An old blog with an old purpose, a new name and a fresh start. My life has been slowly slipping away from me while I sit on the sidelines watching, and wishing and doing absolutely nothing but feeling sorry for myself. Christmas 2011 has come and gone. New Year 2012 is on the horizon. I have always theorized that even years generally turn out better than odd ones and I am praying that in the case of 2012 I am not wrong. Cliché as it may sound, January 1st starts my new years resolution that I don’t plan to let slip by me like I did in 2010. In April of 2012 I don’t plan to let whatever weight loss I have achieved blind my vision of my goal which will still be far off and 2012, though leading into an odd year will lead me into 2013. For those of you who don’t know me well enough, 13 is my lucky number. So, here is to 2012. May it bring love, laughter, joy and dreams come true; weight lost, lives gained and health into the future.

7 comments :

  1. welcome back! im also restarting on jan 1 (i've been getting back into the habit of tracking all my food for the past few days on myfitnesspal), here's to 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why wait for Jan 1? I never understood that. If you really want something, why wait for it? Just because of some date? If you start now, you're already a couple days in on Jan 1st :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your post. Hoping for a healthy and happy 2012 for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still following...and wishing all of us a Happy, Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...