Friday, January 20, 2012

Shits & Giggles & Nothing to Lose

First off let me say, I haven't been tracking, weighing or paying much attention to my eating life. No dieting, lots of exercise and two very very ill people in my family. One whom I have mentioned and now her husband who may have pancreatic cancer. Not happy. Very sad. Stressed. However, this is not a post looking for sympathy.

This is a post to announce that for the past two days I have been eating well and I mean strictly low calorie and tons of exercise. I can't risk death. Period.

On another note, I am now going to use my blog to pimp myself to you. Haha! Some of you may know and some of you may not that several months ago I published my first Young Adult Novel called Evanescent. It is the first in a trilogy. Transcendent the second book is in progress. The third book that is not yet named is in the outline phase. I was hoping and praying for some support from my fellow bloggers in the sale of my book. I will hold a contest to give away 3 free books to randomly selected numbers assigned chronologically to the people who buy a copy in the order that the their purchase is made. I would really appreciate your help and support. If you are interested just leave a comment below with your e-mail address or e-mail me your e-mail address to kreatingkristen@gmail.com and I will send you a payment request via paypal. Very simple and your order will arrive within the week unless you are outside the USA.

EVANESCENT JUST $16.00 NO TAX OR SHIPPING & HANDLING
3 RANDOMLY SELECTED BUYERS WILL RECEIVE THEIR COPY FREE!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE 





2 comments :

  1. Glad to see you post! Sorry to read things aren't going to hot though... Was wondering when I should expect my book? Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... Just now cathing up on your blog. Can I have a copy of your book?? Sounds interesting! Is it available in Ebook format yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...