Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall has Arrived

There are few things I love more than fall (except for Christmas). The leaves changing colors, the smell of the air, the rain, the wind, the hot coffees and teas, the warm comfy clothes! It just is so comforting and wonderful and warm and cozy. It makes me so happy. Not to mention that my birthday comes just as fall arrives. Not to mention that fall kicks off all the wonderful holidays of the season starting with aforementioned birthday! I'm all smiles and giggles just thinking about the rain and puddle stomping with my girls, crunching leaves, sipping nonfat pumpkin spice or chai lattes while my girls play at the fabulous little kid friendly coffee shop in town with my family. Warm dinners and sitting by the fire afterward, the pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving, dressing up (but no ugly costumes. This mama doesn't like ugly costumes) trick-or-treating, and then baking and movies and Christmas specials on TV and sales in department stores that begin in November! Thanksgiving, and Christmas shopping the day after! Driving around to look at all the beautiful lights as people decorate their houses, singing Christmas carols and decorating our own trees. Shopping and spending time with family. 'Tis the season! Wohooo!

1 comment :

  1. It is a great season, my favorite as well. Looking at christms lights during a mild snow is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...