Thursday, October 18, 2012

M is for Mad Hunger Monster

I am in need of motivation or at least a distraction because the nasty mad hunger monster has attacked me today. It is 4:30 and I am sitting here having consumed 1071 calories. Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. Still waiting on dinner and the munchies have overwhelmed my brain. CHIPS. BROWNIES. MUFFINS. FRUIT SNACKS! They are all calling to me, but I am ignoring them. I refuse! I will not succumb to the stupid hunger monster, especially since he bellows from my brain and not my stomach. So, I will sit here and look for some motivation.




I am dually impressed by the following success stories. 
I cannot wait to be one of them








1 comment :

  1. I hate the Hunger Monster! and his annoying little brother Cookie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...