Sunday, October 14, 2012

Motivation with a Capital M

I'm not the only weight loss blogger looking for the elusive M word am I? Sure there is motivation in action. Actually doing (or not doing) something; exercise is easy enough motivation making you feel like you are physically doing something to meet your goals. As well as eating correctly, healthily in proper portions. However, in this case it would seem NOT eating everything in sight when you have jumped the hurdle of temptation and cravings would be the bigger motivation here. There are only so many other things you can do to stay constantly motivated; music, looking at other people with the body type you want or being around people of like mind and thought when it comes to physical health and fitness. But when I am alone at home, inside my own head there is very little that motivates me. Especially in those dark hours of the night when everyone else is asleep, as Murphy's Law would have it I cannot sleep and there is nothing to do except what I USED to do which would be eat. I did find one thing that motivates me though under certain circumstances and that is looking at ALL the clothes and shoes and accessories I would LOVE to wear in 6-12 months time. Besides music and your random post of actual words, clothes and shoes and accessories are probably what you will find here.

*No matter how cute the clothes might be, I will never post and willingly advertise stick thin bodies wearing said cute clothes, in case anybody wonders. Curvy and slender is beautiful and curvy and slender is what I personally am aiming for.

 

 

I'm feeling kinda into pants and panties tonight. All of these are too cute for words and I would wear them in a heartbeat!!




2 comments :

  1. Hi there! Just stopping by (because you became my friend on my blog - thank you!!) to say hello. I am new to blogging also but am enjoying it although I need to post more frequently.

    It sucks doesn't it? It sucks that we need to lose so much weight and it sucks that we got ourselves where we are in the first place. And I know what you mean about motivation. It is so hard to find that fight inside of ourselves to get on the wagon and stay there.

    I just wanted to encourage you and say that you can do this. I had a difficult time last week but am trying to make this week successful and something I can feel good about. I hope you will find the fight inside of you. I told myself in the beginning, if I could just get through a couple of days of success, I would show myself that I could do it and the days to come would be easier.

    It isn't going to be easy for either one of us but it will be so worth it. I am cheering you on! One day at a time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me and the encouragement! All the support everyone can get makes the journey all that much easier. TY again and I will be cheering you on as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...