However, I believe this year and this election is going to be a pivotal marker in this country's history and I am very passionate about maintaining what this country has always stood for and what was intended by our forefathers. Don't get me wrong. I'm not opposed to progress and change but not at the risk of my livelihood, my morals, my values and my daughters' futures. There is just far too much at stake to remain complacently detached when this election will have such a profound affect on everyone; from the smallest of children to the oldest of seniors and EVERYONE inbetween.
If it hasn't already been deducted I am a conservative. I know what I believe, how it parallels and does not parallel the 'republican' views and if nothing else, I know that the proof is in the pudding. No one is to say that Obama was not left with a mess when he became president. No one is to say that there weren't some hefty burdens set on his shoulders. But he also made some seriously hefty promises that he just did not live up to.
Not to mention what he avidly believes in.
Partial abortion, Socialist thinking, Muslim values and the self-centered belief that anyone is entitled to anything and everything. Abortion should be legal in the cases of rape, incest or the life of the mother ONLY. It should not be used as a form of contraception. Close your legs or accept responsibility. Socialist thinking is not how this country was intended to be run. The poor, the needy, the homeless, the hungry, YES! HELP THEM! Have programs that assist them but not programs for every Tom, Dick, Harry and Ashley who apply. Muslim values are not acceptable as the status quo for this country. This is a melting pot of religions not Islam central.
7 Reasons Why Islam Is Dangerous
And lastly, entitlement. No one is entitled to anything but their own death except by constitutional law of which Obama is trying to amend only EVERYTHING.
And on one last note when having reasonable debates (not name calling, party bashing, angry piss matches) the biggest argument I have encountered from the left regarding Romney is his 5 point plan and how people just don't understand it or have completely no clue what it involves even after Romney has basically been a broken record about it for his entire campaign.
This is what I think a great majority of uninformed liberals (now read that correctly. I am saying uninformed liberals. Not that all liberals are uninformed) see or hear when Romney explains his 5 point plan. For the record and to clear up all misconceptions. This is Romney's 5 point plan.
ROMNEY / RYAN 5 POINT PLAN
1. BUILDING ENERGY INDEPENDENCE
• Increase access to domestic energy resources
• Streamline permitting for exploration and development
• Eliminate regulations destroying the coal industry
• Approve the Keystone XL pipeline
2. ENSURING AMERICANS HAVE THE SKILLS TO SUCCEED
• Give every family access to a great school and quality teachers
• Provide access to affordable and effective higher education options
• Focus job training programs on building valuable skills that align with opportunities
• Attract and retain the best and the brightest from around the world
3. OPENING MARKETS THAT WORK FOR AMERICA
• Curtail the unfair trade practices of countries like China
• Open new markets for American goods and services
• Build stronger economic ties in Latin America
• Create a Reagan Economic Zone to strengthen free enterprise around the world
4. CUTTING THE DEFICIT
• Immediately reduce non-security discretionary spending by five percent
• Cap federal spending below twenty percent of the economy
• Give states responsibility for programs that they can implement more effectively
• Consolidate agencies and align compensation of federal workers with their private-sector counterparts
5. CHAMPIONING SMALL BUSINESSES.
• Reduce taxes on job creation through individual and corporate tax reform
• Stop the increases in regulation that are tangling job creators in red tape
• Protect workers and businesses from strong-arm labor union tactics
• Replace Obamacare with real health care reform that controls cost and improves care
Now, regardless of whether you agree with me or are wondering if you should continue reading my blog because we have 180 degree difference in views, GO OUT AND VOTE! Your ballots are in the mailbox if not already in your hands! DO IT NOW! This country needs your participation and your patriotism!!