Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 3

Starting the day off with oatmeal, strawberries and coffee with cream and Splenda. 340 calories of filling yummy nummy healthiness.

 I don't know what the rest of the day has in store. I should probably clean out my daughter's room (aka the junkyard) and give some of their toys that they don't use to the several hundred needy that populate this city, and yes I think if I got rid of everything they don't use each needy child would probably get about 3 toys. I am actually kind of annoyed by the number of toys they have which is why I pilfer through their toys so often. I'm not fond of the fact that they think every shopping trip with Nana or Daddy is a 'Christmas' shopping trip where they can spend hundreds of dollars yet it is encouraged by the people spending the money. Very frustrating.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...