Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm Sh-Sh-Shufflin'

I DID IT!


I WENT TO THE GYM!


I GOT ON THE ELLIPTICAL!


For 10 minutes ...


Then I realized I had forgotten the wifi password for my gym.




So I got off the elliptical. 
(I didn't want to incur massive data charges for video streaming while I aerobasize)

I went to the manager and asked for the password and shook my head when he told it to me remembering how ridiculous it was.

XXXXlovesmylittlepony 

(XXXX being the name of the owner of the gym who happens to be a ripped, and quite handsome man)
hmmmm




THEN I GOT BACK ON THE ELLIPTICAL.




AND I AEROBASIZED THE HELL OUT OF THAT THING FOR 60 MORE MINUTES PLUS COOL DOWN



I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED NOW AS I SIT SIPPING MY COFFEE, FLAVORED WITH 70 CALS OF PEPPERMINT MOCHA CREAMER 

(NOM NOM NOM)


-Say My Children All the Time

1 comment :

  1. LOL this is a funny post. I especially like the cool story mom. Don't tell it again. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...