Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tomorrow Starts

Tomorrow I am going to start the documentation of my weight in the side bar, my food consumption in my posts and my measurements on my new page PROGRESS below the pages associated with my weight loss. (Or so far, lack thereof)

My goals will be simple:

  • Gym 3 days/ week minimum
  • Squats every day that I don't go to the gym
  • 3 meals at no more than 450 cals per meal
  • 2 snacks at no more than 100 cals per snack
  • Only 1 cup of coffee per day
  • Only 1 diet soda per day (for now - I may try eliminating it completely eventually)
  • Try to get at least 6 bottles of water in
  • Weigh 1x/week
  • Measure 1x/week
  • JOURNAL IT ALL
10 simple goals to begin with. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...