Friday, December 14, 2012

HORROR

HORROR - ABSOLUTE HORROR

Today I am not a weight loser, a Zumba dancer, a calorie counter, a fat woman, a healthy living blogger or anything other than a severely distraught, saddened and scared mother.

I am sitting here crying and crying because I can only imagine the fear and deep sadness and utter despair of the parents and families who lost their little ones this morning in the Connecticut shooting. 18 children dead. 18 children dead. It just doesn't compute. I cannot wrap my mind around
18 INNOCENT BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN DEAD.
IN THIS COUNTRY. 
SHOT IN COLD BLOOD!
WHAT THE FUCK?!?! 
SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

I am shaking I am so furious and so so very sad.


3 comments :

  1. Sorry terribly sad and frightening. How can this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Grandfather, I too am grieving for the families of the victims. This morning my wife and I attended our Grand daughters elementary school Christmas program. We left the program, came home and this horrific tragedy was on the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's inconceivable. We all share your feelings here ... what a terrible tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...