Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13 NO I HAVE NOT QUIT - YES I AM STILL DOING THIS THANG

I'm still here. Tired as all heck. Sore from the 2- sometimes 3 Zumba workouts I do in a day and today and tomorrow I am taking a break because yesterday I hurt my knee a little. So, I'm going to baby it for 2 days and then back to the grinding stone on Tuesday. Hopefully by then it will feel normal again.

Not much else to report really except that I am feeling kind of blah (still).

My heart hurts for everything that is happening in the world right now.

Babies are being born to friends I know, while other people are having double mastectomies, and yet other people are sick and literally just waiting for God to push their last breath of air from their lungs.

My burden of sadness and grief for people I am not directly connected to and situations that don't directly affect me is as great as if it were all my own.

(sigh)

I have a book idea in my head but it is all I can do to keep my eyes open after the girls go to bed let alone sit down and concentrate on writing. It is a good thing I'm not on contract with a deadline because otherwise this author would be out a publisher. Haha! Thank God for small blessings in disguise.

That is all for now. Two more days until week 2 weigh in. Stay tuned.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...