Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16

First, my food from yesterday that I photographed but forgot to post.

Lunch
Lean Cuisine Panini and Pop Chip Chips

Snack
Fiber One Brownie

Dinner
(Progresso soup, bagel chips and string cheese)


TODAY'S BREAKFAST
Today's Breakfast/Lunch (eaten together)
Protein shake
Smart Ones Breakfast Wrap

Today is the 16th day eating healthily and consciously and writing things down and making myself accountable. 

They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit.

5 more days to go.

I hurt my knee (I think I mentioned that) and have needed to be very careful doing Zumba. It's amazing though what modifying an exercise and going slower and being more precise with movement can do. I am actually more sore doing the modified version in slower more fluid movements then when I was doing it at tempo exactly as the dancers do.

I want a tattoo. 
... Too Beautiful for Earth

And yesterday I was feeling so good and healthy that I tried on some new makeup and made myself all purdiful and took a photo. Haha


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...