Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 3 - Pretty Much Rockin This So Far

It is late and I am tired so this post will mostly be a bunch of pictures highlighting my food and extra curricular things I did for the day. 
Ready? 

K.

-I SAY EVERY DAY
BUT I WAS ESPECIALLY INVIGORATED THIS MORNING FOR SOME REASON
I WOKE UP AROUND 8 THIS MORNING
(ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE USUAL)
TO HELP BREEZY ON THE POTTY
WHEN I LOOKED AT THE CLOCK
I DECIDED NOT TO LAY BACK DOWN
BUT TO GET THE GIRLS BREAKFAST
AND DO MY ZUMBA WORKOUT
IT FELT GOOD
MY BREAKFAST WAS ONE OF THE USUAL
OATMEAL AND 1 PIECE OF PINEAPPLE TODAY
PLUS COFFEE AND CREAMER
BUT NO BANANAS WERE MURDERED
IN THE EATING OF TODAY'S BREAKFAST
I PHOTOGRAPHED MY PLATE
STARTED TO EAT
REALIZED MY EYES HAD BEEN MUCH BIGGER THAN MY BELLY
AND PUT THE BANANA BACK
MY MOM GAVE MY CHICKIES A GOOD MORNING
 POST BREAKFAST TRIP AND SNACKIE
DONUTS AND CHOCOLATE COFFEE DRINKS FROM STARBUCKS
MMMM
THEY WERE SO VERY EXCITED FOR THE TREAT
I FOUND THIS IN A COUPON BOOK I HAVE.
APPARENTLY LEAN CUISINE IS GOING TO START MAKING SALAD ADDITIONS
I WILL SO BE ALL OVER THAT BECAUSE I LOVE LOVE LOVE SALAD
MY MOM AND MY SISTER AND I WERE GOING TO BE GOING TO A MOVIE LATER
AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TIME AFTER I GOT HOME
SO I DID MY ABS WORKOUT JUST BEFORE LUNCH
MY LUNCH WAS 2.5 PIECES PINEAPPLE
(THE ONE PIECE WAS VERY VERY SMALL)
SMART ONES THAI NOODLES AND CHICKEN
3 SNACK EMM PICKLES AND A DIET COKE
THIS WAS MY MOM'S LUNCH
MAC N CHEESE + GARLIC STUFFED OLIVES
NOT THE HEALTHIEST BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS KINDA ARTISTIC
HAHA
DINNER WAS LEAN CUISINE FOUR CHEESE CANNELLONI
1 HONEY CRISP APPLE
1 BOTTLE OF WATER

MY MOVIE SNACK
BBQ POP CHIPS AND WATER
I ALSO HAD A DIET COKE

(TOO MUCH DIET TODAY. NOTE TO SELF 1 PER DAY)
READY FOR A MOVIE!

AND NOW I AM EXHAUSTED AND READY FOR BED.

ZUMBA HOUR COMES EARLY IN THE MORNING
(NOT REALLY BUT THAT SOUNDS GOOD)

UNTIL TOMORROW...

3 comments :

  1. You sound like you're doing really well, food-wise. I also put those little dinners on small plates to fill up the plate. I also sneak in flavored water, some little low calorie snack, and mint gum to movies.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zumba is a blast Melanie. I would suggest it to anyone - old, young, fit, unfit, coordinated, uncoordinated. It is a truly one size fits all exercise because you can modify it to your specific needs. For example, I have wicked plantar fascitis so when they're shuffling all over the floor, I just make sure my hips and arms are moving that much extra hard to get the desired affect of the workout. It really is awesome and I think you should try it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...