Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 and Unofficial Weigh In

I'LL GET IT OUT OF THE WEIGH WAY NOW. I STEPPED ON THE SCALE THIS MORNING BECAUSE AS I HAD STATED MY WEIGHT WASN'T REGISTERING BEFORE BECAUSE I HAD EXCEEDED THE WEIGHT LIMIT OF THE SCALE. AND WHAT TO MY WONDERING EYES DID APPEAR BUT A NUMBER OF 3 DIGITS, NOT 3 LINES !! AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY THAT 3 DIGIT NUMBER HAD SAID I HAD LOST?! DO YA DO YA HUH?

10LBS!! 

I HAVE LOST 10LBS IN 3 DAYS!!

Now for the let down. I am quite aware that most of the weight loss is water retention. Regardless, it still made me immeasurably happy to know that not only is my weight registering on my scale again but I LOST 10lbs. Woot!


Breakfast
Smart Ones Cakes w/ turkey sausage and coffee

Lunch
Chowder and a bite of egg salad (not pictured)
to make sure it tasted all right for my children

ONE HOUR OF ZUMBA THIS MORNING

20 MINUTE ZUMBA ABS TO COME'

I THINK I MAY DO A PROGRESS PHOTO AND MEASUREMENTS TODAY TOO

BE BACK THEN


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...