Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5 Continued

Tiny breakdown on the snackage today, but I documented it all. Total I went over my calories by 484. Yeah, not spectacular but I am not going to feel guilty about it. I didn't binge. I ate because I actually was hungry, except for one little snack that accounted for 75 cals. That was just ad admitted moment of weakness. So I finish today at 1984 calories - as I typed that I realized it is my year of birth. Haha! Random.

This was the pointless snack that served no purpose nutritionally
but fixed a craving for chocolate

I then consumed 2 servings of cashews.
I was really hungry. Dinner was taking too long.

Dinner was a cup of macaroni and cheese, a cup of Caesar salad
and 1/2 a boneless skinless chicken breast
and below you will see I ate another
(needless)
1/2 cup of macaroni and cheese

NOTE TO SELF. DON'T WAIT TO EAT EVEN IF NO ONE ELSE IS EATING
IT CAUSES FOR OVER EATING!!

I purchased a used body media for $30 this weekend and I was told I will get it on Monday. I look forward to using it, reviewing it and potentially getting a new one if I like the way it works. We shall see! Other than that, not much to report. I did laundry, Zumba'd for an hour, did Zumba abs later, bathed my children, relaxed a little, cleaned a little, did dishes ... it was a boring Saturday. Now onto Sunday!

2 comments :

  1. You are doing great! You are soooo young. I was 28 the year you were born. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...