Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5 Going Strong Except for Hormonal Issues


I am just feeling blah. Sad. Annoyed. Depressed.

Breakfast was a Special K breakfast sandwich
Banana
Coffee w/ 2 TBSP half & half

Lunch was a honey crisp apple
Chile Lime Chicken with rice and my meds (last day for those, yay!)



Snack was 2 graham cracker sheets and 8oz of milk


^^^
Photos courtesy of Google Images 
but that was about exactly what it looked like

I didn't feel like doing Zumba today. Like I said, I just feel blah. I feel unmotivated. I just feel lazy. I think it is hormonal. Whether it has something to do with withdrawal from the fats and sugars I used to cram my body full of, exhaustion from a lot of exercise or just a woman's natural cycle I am not sure. On the bright side,

I ZUMBA'D ANYWAY
EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT
I TOLD MYSELF
DON'T THINK ABOUT IT
JUST DO IT
AND I DID
AND I'M HAPPY I DID
I'M STILL IN A FUNK BUT NOT AS DEEP



I didn't post progress photos or measurements because I never had the chance to do the progress photo and I was hurried to do the measurements so they came out all wonky and skewed. I will definitely do the progress photo and measurement updates on my official weigh in day Tuesday.

Until tomorrow ... or later ...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...