Monday, January 28, 2013

End of Day 28 - 4 Weeks DOWN

Breezy just walked up to me with her iPad
(Believe me, the irony of a 3 year old having an iPad while I type away on this laptop from the Jurassic era is not lost on me)
Anyway, she hands it to me and and says she wants to look at pictures
(She really likes using google images to see different things like animals, birds, TV characters etc)
I asked her what she wants to see
Baby dead zebras
That was something I had to hear twice to believe she had actually said it
Say, say what?
BABY DEAD ZEBRAS! She yells at me
I tell her, no, you can look at live zebras and google image zebras
Why can't I see baby dead zebras?
WHERE DOES SHE GET THIS STUFF?
Because, sweetheart, it isn't fun to look at hurt and sick and dead animals
I like it, she says
(Insert pulling out my hair as I rack my brain as to how my 3 year old could be so morbid)
I emphatically tell her to look at the LIVE zebras
She gives me this face and declares in a growly voice
I AM MAMA CHEETAH

Well Okay then!
Meanwhile my poor Sass is sitting with her 'potty bucket' while watching Nickelodeon because she feels like she's going to throw up
This is after she INSISTED on cleaning her bedroom because Breezy had made such a mess
My little clean freak
How I love her


And I have made a discovery!
When my face gets thinner, not only do my eyes get bigger but my jawline is slowly emerging!
WHOOP!


And this shirt
Which I bought in September at Disneyland size 2x and was so tight on me that I had to stretch it to mass proportions and even then it was slightly tight
NOW FITS ME EVEN A LITTLE BAGGY BEFORE STRETCHING IT OUT!
YAY!


My eats today:

Breakfast was smart ones quesadilla, coffee and creamer

Lunch was Greek pita with 1/3 cup hummus and half honey crisp apple

snack was pop chip chips (ranch)

Dinner was about 8oz of tuna salad with mayo, celery and onions

After dinner snack was 1/4 cup PB2 with chocolate and a banana

And my eats are done for the day

On to WEEK 4 WEIGH IN, MEASUREMENTS AND PHOTOS!

By the way, thank you to all the comments about the calories for that soup.

I have been a member of Myfitnesspal.com forever and didn't know they had that recipe calculating feature.

And as for my last post, thank you for the inspiration and encouragement!

It means so much!

Stay tuned . . .  

5 comments :

  1. Ha, baby dead zebras, well no words for that. Popped rice cakes, LOVE!! My favorites are the chocolate & the caramel & I like the cheese ones too actually. YUMMMMMMM!!! Of course PB & banana, yumo. Guess what? We're both on day 28. Well techinically it's a little longer for me, I actually started on December 18, but since I kept my blog hidden for the first couple of weeks, my official "blog" start date was the first. Good for you on you shirt, I love it when things that used to be tight are now not tight!! Woohoo!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute and strange but cute, lookalike you're donning awesome on your diet. Hang in there, and congrats on a new jaw line and big eyes. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable story about the kiddos...they say the funniest things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, your girls are too cute and I hope Sassy gets better soon! Congrats on the clothing nsv... I love Disney shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mama cheetah! That is awesome. Kids are great/hilarious! I love NSVs like the couple you described. Incredible feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...