Saturday, January 26, 2013

Would You Rather . . .

So, I follow the blog ENJOYING THE EPIPHANY and she posted a Would You Rather post. I love question and answer posts. I may be the only one but I do. So here is the game and I will add my own rule.

Copy and paste the questions in your blog and comment on THIS  post so I can read your answers. My answers will be below the original questions.

QUESTIONS

#1: Would you rather only read all but the last chapter of every book you read or only watch the last ten minutes of every movie you watch?
#2:  Would you rather eat something completely disgusting or do something incredibly embarrassing in public?
#3:  Would you rather write an awful book that is loved by millions while you are alive or write an amazing classic that is cherished by millions after your death?
#4:  Would you rather live life unable to communicate your true feelings or live life unable to filter your feelings (good and bad)?
#5:  Would you rather be trapped in a box with a mime or have to ride in a clown car with six clowns?
#6:  Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren?
#7:  Would you rather have the memories of somebody that you loved and lost or not remember them?
#8:  Would you rather believe in Hakuna Matata or YOLO?
#9:  Would you rather vacation on a tropical island or a cabin in the mountains?
#10: Would you rather eat monkey brains or live crickets?

MY ANSWERS

#1: Would you rather only read all but the last chapter of every book you read or only watch the last ten minutes of every movie you watch?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE books so I would never be able to start a book I didn't finish. So I would pick the last ten minutes of a movie, hands down.

#2:  Would you rather eat something completely disgusting or do something incredibly embarrassing in public?
I have tried my share of disgusting things (cow brains anyone?) and I have had my share of public embarrassment so from experience I would say public embarrassment hands down. That you will get over. The taste and texture of something nasty will never leave you.

#3:  Would you rather write an awful book that is loved by millions while you are alive or write an amazing classic that is cherished by millions after your death?

I would rather write an amazing classic cherished by millions after my death. I am a writer anyway (my book is called Evanescent by the way) and it would make my heart pump chocolate to know everyone loved it
#4:  Would you rather live life unable to communicate your true feelings or live life unable to filter your feelings (good and bad)?
I would rather have no filter. I have a hard enough time communicating my feelings in any other way but written word so I would love to just be able to say what I think without concern of consequence

#5:  Would you rather be trapped in a box with a mime or have to ride in a clown car with six clowns?
Clowns really don't scare me, and mimes are kinda cool. But I would go stir crazy not being able to talk to someone so I would choose the clowns (unless they were the creeper clowns with sharp teeth or something)

#6:  Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren?
I would choose my ancestors. I have a chance at ACTUALLY meeting my great grandchildren. My grandpa knew his great grandparents, my mom knew hers, I knew mine and my kids know theirs so I would love to meet the people that came before me.

#7:  Would you rather have the memories of somebody that you loved and lost or not remember them?
Memories are beautiful no matter how painful. I would never choose to forget someone I loved.

#8:  Would you rather believe in Hakuna Matata or YOLO?

Hakuna Matata. It suits my life and fits into my morals and values. YOLO goes against my values. (I'm being half sarcastic half serious)
#9:  Would you rather vacation on a tropical island or a cabin in the mountains?
Tropical island. Cabins in the mountains make me bored just thinking about them. A tropical island makes me think of beaches and coconuts and wild animals and warmth!

#10: Would you rather eat monkey brains or live crickets?

Monkey brains. I refuse to eat anything while it is still alive and moving. That is just disgusting.

YOUR TURN IF YOU SO CHOOSE! Don't forget to comment to let me know you did it! I can't wait to read your answers.

1 comment :

  1. Great answers!!

    See, that was fun!

    Hugs,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...