Friday, February 1, 2013

I Need A Shower and That Was Pretty Gross

I am just dropping in before I shower to get ready to go to my grandpa's (2nd) birthday party.

Greek Gyro Salad here I come baby!

Anyway, I attempted a breakfast I had seen on I Run for Cookies Here because it looked so friggin good. Hers is oatmeal (I'm assuming rolled oats considering how it looks), caramel, peanut butter, coconut and chocolate chips. I didn't have any nonfat caramel or coconut and I thought I had a fantastic idea of using steel cut oats instead of rolled. (I had never had them before) and PB2 instead of regular peanut butter. Hmmm, if I try this again I will do it HER way because my way was sooooo disgusting. First, I HATE STEEL CUT OATS. Horrible and so filling that I wanted to puke after the first 1/2 bowl. If you happened to see Katie's picture of her food you would understand my disdain of my own.

COMPARISON


THIS IS HOW MUCH I ATE
AND I FELT ABSOLUTELY AWFUL

BLECK!

BUT MY COFFEE WAS READY TO RELIEVE ME
AND AT LEAST SOFTEN THE GELATINOUS MESS IN MY GUT

RELIEF

TODAY'S NUMBERS SO FAR (AS OF 2:30PM)


I WILL EXERCISE AGAIN THIS EVENING
I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN MUSCLE SORENESS 
I COULDN'T HARDLY EVEN STAND THE 20 MINUTE ABS WORKOUT 

BREEZY IS SICK BUT IN GOOD SPIRITS


SASS IS BEING SUPER CLINGY TODAY

AND THIS IS SOMETHING I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY


SHOWER TIME







2 comments :

  1. Lol, I tried some of her oatmeal creations before & it's just not me. She loves her some oatmeal. But some of her other recipes are REALLY great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah oatmeal is a hit or miss thing for me. But at least you've got your cute girls! And your pics of your happy and sad face cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...